Switch Account
Switch Accounts


Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 41 on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 16:45
Site Admins

Cashan


Affiliates

"...Huh..." (Open!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Jasper Syer on Sun 06 Aug 2017, 21:33

“... Huh…” A man in a lab coat said as he looked at the small furry form before him. Pushing up his glasses and brushing back his black hair he wondered if the form before him was actually real “Yep.” Said his companion, a woman with her red hair in a bun as she looked down to some paperwork attached to a clip board. “I mean I know we deal with a lot.. But I didn’t even think these guys were real.” He gestured at the bunch of fur, well fur and antlers before him. “Apparently so. We got wind of some beast in the forest and put out a snare trap expecting a wolf, a fox, maybe some kind of big cat. But this little guy?” “You and me both, but I've been doing some research and I don’t think this guy is all that different from his.. Erh.. relatives.” THUMP! A clang rang out as the small form’s back legs hit the cold metal exam table he was sitting on and a deep growl like grunt escaped from him as he spread out between the bars of the cage that was over him.

“They GROWL!?” Said the man. “Grunt actually, and yeah that’s normal for them. And the noise was a thump, something they do when angry or unhappy. Can you blame him? And see his ears there, back and closed, very angry signs.” “Why do we have him caged anyway. It’s not like h has fangs or claws…. And he didn’t even escape. What if he’s not supernatural what if he’s just some kind of weird genetic mutation. Like the legend is so few and far between maybe that’s just what they are.” The woman shrugged as she reached into her pocket and took out an apple. “Standard procedure, so far his behavior has just been normal to al research. And he hasn’t even uttered a peap. You know how they get ‘oh let me out i’m harmless’’ or ‘i’ll get you human’ ‘i’ll kill you and take down this building brick by brick’ Blah blah blah. But nothing from him. The two watched as the creature’s ears lifted and his nose emerged from the bars twitching quickly. “Ah just as I figured.” The woman said as she got out a small knife and cut a slice off the apple. “What not a carrot?” The man said sarcastically as she held the slice out to the cage. A greedy little mouth grabbed the prize and pulled back, it was only a moment before happy little munches could be heard.

“So…” Said the man. “Pretty much normal. Saw how the ears were up and forward, showed interest. Down ears are angry, up ears are interested or cautious or the like, up and forward are sort of like an ‘oh what’s that’ If he’s really angry he’ll lunge with those front legs of him and yes they do bite. Think of it as a rat bite but a lot deeper and stings a little less. So not really harmless but he won’t outright attack us unless he feels cornered. So I think I’ve read and seen enough.” The woman said as she went over and lifted the cage and let the very grateful creature move around the table, sniffing and exploring before he got another slice of apple. “It's not like we can up and let him go, he may very well be a supernatural, he could be a mutation. We don’t know yet. But for the time being… maybe he can be a lab ‘pet’. He is pretty cute.” Slowly and cautiously the woman reached out her hand to be sniffed by the ever twitching nose. The nose soon nudged the hand and the woman pet the soft head before the little body moved back and paws made busy work of grooming body and ears.

“Ah! He’s comfortable. Prey animals don’t groom if they aren’t comfortable since they need to be on the lookout for predators…. Maybe we should get a brush for him. They can’t throw up you know, don't make hairballs like cats so if they get too much hair they can get blocked up. And we should get hay, lots of timothy hay they need it to grind down those teeth they constantly grow. And pellets, and a carrot or two.” The man looked as his companion who seemed a little over enthusiastic about the prospect of a lab pet. “Let’s… go see if we need to fill out paperwork.” The man said moving towards the door. “I’ve always wanted a bunny! Do you know they can be litterbox trained! And harness walked.” The two chattered on as they left the room. “I wouldn’t quite call that a bunny. What should we call him? Jack Lope?” The man laughed.

Finally those two were gone. Jasper thought to himself as he sat on his hind legs looking around. Whatever this room was made of it had something like the snare that caught his leg. Just a routine hop through the forest was stopped by that lousy snare. It wouldn't let him teleport, or shift or anything. “Uncanny Luck my foot!” He thought annoyed as he explored the room a bit. But then again maybe he was lucky, these humans seem to want to go after anything they deemed, what was it the woman said ‘immortal.’ Being so cute, so small, so harmless seeming was lucky for sure and maybe we could get away with playing ‘pet’ for a while. It sounded like these guys expected a killer, not something a small as him. What was even in those woods humans feared? They tamed the west surely they could tame anything. Hum.. perhaps a coyote, lousy mutts. Or was this are more up north where the cousins of those big brutes lived. Those ferocious beasts, the wolves. Eh nah,knowing his luck he’d never see one.
avatar
Jasper Syer

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Join date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Alleria on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 01:21

-Back story before meeting up with Hunter-

She cane awake slowly assessing her body. She hurt all over, her right arm was all pins and needles. With a soft groan She rose and. Massaged her arm that She had slept on to relieve the ache. At first she didn't know where she was, but it only took a moment to realize She was in an abandoned home with blade, Kara, and Tate. She had healed Tate as best she could there wasn't much she could do about the scar running down his chest it was ugly and showed the cruelty of man, but whomever did it knew what they where doing and it had started to heal on it's own. Her only concern then was the spikes embedded I'm his throat. She worried for his spine and voice box, so ever so carefully she had removed them one by one and healed the large tapping holes they created as she removed them. The possess had taken forever, but even as she finished and cleaned her hands and arms of his blood she had wearily made her way to where Kara was. There had been some protest from Kara, as she knew Aleria was already fatigued but Aleria was stubborn in this and had healed the bullet wound her friend had received.

Rising she smiled to herself running her hands through her long Brown strands, "and then I passed out" smiling as she laughed at herself she quieted and listened for the others, she switched to her second sight that allowed her to see auras. She counted them all, heated the deep and peaceful breathed as they slept. Satisfied that her friends were safe, she needed to find Blaze. She had made a promise to Kara that they would return. She had, but he hadn't.

By the time she made it to town the Sun had risen piercing through the fog of the morning. Blaze"s scent was old but She followed it, her only lead. Soon however she picked up a fresher trial, this leading to a shady part of the city. She found herself on a street corner, the patrons already awake and clad in short revealing clothes allie was bewildered to see on the women this early in the morning. They approached as she was trying to find which building blaZe might be in...if he we still there. A bleached blond approached, her pink mini barely covering her thighs and her black halter barely holding her breast gave a allie a friendly smile. " you must be the new girl. Big daddy said to expect you. But, honey your never going to get a man dressed as you are. Come. Ladies!" the last address to the other three women there. They coped and awed over alleria. "Why do you hide your self in these clothes? A t shirt and jeans? Well help you"

Aleria didn't know what to do as the girls flocked to her, She couldn't cause a scene...they seemed harmless for humans..her ears although pinned picked up a conversation not to far off. Soldiers...her heart beat frantically so she allowed the females to brisk her along. They took her to a run down two story loft tha y looked like....heat crept up her neck and cheeks As blushed realizing what these girls did and where she was. Her eyes took in the sites of their rooms the hallways...before her attention zoned back in to the females. The bed was covered in a thousand different assortment of clothes...if you could call it that..they were arguing over what would like best for her complexion and hair and eyes. Sheesh, what was their deal. "Uhm... She began not most social creature. " I think I need...." nut before She could respond a busty brunette thrust a towel in her hands."Way ahead of your sweetie, I'm bot sure where BIg Daddy found you but you need to shower and change clothes and we need to get back out there before we're missed. Come find US. With a wink and a wave they giggled and ran dow 're stairs leaving Aleria to fend for herself. Breathing a sigh if relief she contemplated leaving But then an idea struck, if she dressed like them she would fit in..the soldiers would hopefully not pay her any attention. She showered quickly wishing she could have the luxury to enjoy it. She was thankful to find a bottle of De tangle conditioner and spray. Her hair took the longest as it was past her knees. No, it took the second longest. The first was going through their clothes. Mini this mini that. Extra mini this and that. She frowned at the clothes but after rifling through them She came across a dress...if. You could call it that. It had a ling v cut the slit going down the middle of her chest. The length, she snorted, barely went past her panties. Thankfully the girls had brand New ones still in a pack otherwise She was afraid she'd have to go commando. She drowned at the panties as well the cloth barely cover in the front and the back..there wasn't one just a small piece of fabric skinnier than the width of her pinky. Giving he self a pep talk, she got dressesd. The girls also left out some shoes. Finding one with the smallest hill she picked one out that She could actually walk in. She blow dried her hair wrinkling her nose at their products for It but decided to use some.
Finished she looked at herslef in the mirror and didn't recognize the woman staring back. She blinked and ran her hand down her sides turning to the left then right, she kinda felt....empowered. Hot as in her looks. It wasn't something she'd ever wear again, oh she wore cute things but nothing like this. If see had...would het mate still be with her? The forbidden thought crept into her mind, reminding her that she was alone and a failure at being a mate to someone. That her gift at healing came with a price that universe demanded. Yin and yang. Life and death come full circle. How many times had she healed someone. She had cheated death out of his souls and the price would be for her to always be looking through the window, glimpsing what. Love would be like but never being able to have it. She had come to terms with that and excepted it, she lived her family and would see them happy and well foe the rest of her life as long as they would have her in theirs. (Their lives).

She made it only a flew blocks before she smelt the tang of the soldiers and their malice, she slipped inside the closest building and would have left if not for the men in the lobby that mistook her for what She looked like. She couldn't afford a scene and so commenced with joining them in the lobby. It was shortly after this that she came across Hunter a former pack member but still family. He took her upstairs bewildered to see her. She learned if his situation and she told him of the others. It was as they were about to leave that She remembered she had stolen one of the fellas phones. Scribbling down what seemed important they both made it to the lobby, Hunter insisted she didn't need to return it but she told him the male would just find it beside one of the chairs in the cushions. That they didn't need the law on them. It would look best for her to go alone. Keeping her. Act together as a drunken street hooker girl that had fallen asleep in the bathroom. Or that wad her story anyway. Reaching the lobby were she and the group of Males formally Sat, she was relieved to not see them their. She had just finished stuffing the phone in the cushion when she turned to head back to where Hunter had been.
Her breath swooshed out and her heart seized. A squad of soldiers where in the lobby. They where in th middle of talking to the receptionist when a small machine started going crazy. The tensed and stopped mid sentenced. Hands reached for their weapons as they moved in her direction.

The door to the scientist lab opened and squad 007 filed in. Got a live one for you" he said and grinned at their bounty which hung over the leaders shoulder. His hand firmly placed on her upper thigh keeping her from falling. He and his meN grinned from ear to ear, being men. They each sported bloody scratches and ripped clothes, one supported his other arm as it hung loosely from it's socket. She had fought But the drugs they shot her with quickly knocked her out. They strode into the room with confidence and deposited the sleeping "orher" in the examining chair. Holding her in place, the other soldiers locked manacles around her legs and wrist, the caption jerked the bag from off her head, tilted her head back and leered down at her a huge grin spread over his face. "Time for you to get yours little Punta" at his words a metal ring crossed over her throat firmly.

Alleria

Posts : 50
Points : 56
Join date : 2016-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Jasper Syer on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 20:48

Hopping from the table Jasper moved around the room, sitting up on his hind legs here and there to check out the walls and look for any cracks, crevices or weaknesses therein. It didn't seem like there was anything besides a few spaces where the paint was chipping and a few spots near the bottom that could be chewed on. With nothing to do but groom he jumped back up on the table in one smooth motion, more than a little proud of his bag legs and jumping powers he settled down to groom a bit more. If that woman came back then he could just be a pet til he found a way to escape. Or play cute little hurt bunny til she felt bad enough to let him go.

A sudden commotion made him stop in his grooming as an ear lifted to catch some ongoing noise outside. There was also a tangy smell in the air that made his nose crinkle and his fur stand on end. Blood, lots of it, from more than one source it smelled like. Off the table again he moved to the door, ear up against it. What was going on? Did they catch whatever they were after out there. A shutter ran though him as he rubbed an antler against the door. He didn't put much thought in to what went on in this place, whey there were people in lab coats and why they were trying to capture... well whatever they were after. Maybe he did have uncanny luck after all... Shaking his head he went back to the table and what was left of his apple. There he caught a distant voice. "Humph.. Rude."He thought more angry than afraid at this point. If he could just teleport he'd be out of this place and maybe with whoever that blood came from. "What can I do but wait. Wait and hope for luck, and maybe speed." Two things Jasper knew he could always count on.
avatar
Jasper Syer

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Join date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Bladewolf on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 22:15



He had been searching the general area for a little while, and while he had come across a faint trace here and there, it was quickly lost in the scuffle and hustle of the general traffic of the area. "Man I wish I were a better tracker." He swore under his breath. A fist fight, a fight with claws, a fight of any sort really, and he was any mans equal, and in many cases superior, but, for tracking, he knew of many who were superior to his own ability. Just as he was about to scrap the idea of finding her in the area, he caught a whiff of her scent, muddled though it was by whatever perfume she was wearing. He looked over just in time to see her duck into a building, and what in the hell was she wearing? But, before he could make his way in her direction, a team of soldiers followed, as discreetly as heavily armed and armored men can, after her into the building. His first thought was just to kill all of them, a task he would have rather enjoyed. But, if they were going through this much trouble, he thought, he might as well follow them, and see what larger den of opportunity they would take Alleria to. So, follow them he did, from a considerable distance, in ways they would never think to watch for. Though, he did reach himself into the back of the truck, making his presence know just enough to thoroughly un-nerve the younger members of the capture team. One did, however, legitimately wet himself when he felt the light brush of a finger across the back of his neck. He would no doubt receive a substatial amount of crap and ridicule for the act, especially since he had been sitting with his back against the outer wall of the truck.


After a fair bit of traveling, they finally came to the facility that was meant to hold Alleria. The building itself, was rather unimpressive, a mere two story warehouse looking building, but, he supposed, they could have built underground as well. "Now the fun begins." He smiled to himself as he melted away in the darkness. To the casual observer, nothing was out of the ordinary on this mild evening. But, if one were to look closer, and focus on the over all details of the scene, they would have noticed a thin trail of shadow snaking its way across the open, crab grass covered area that perhaps once served as a green space to liven up the area.

The shadow reached the building and slid under the door, where it as well melted away into the collective darkness, allowing Blade to move much faster. He followed the team down, first into the basement, then down a lift they took to a further subterranean level. And, ultimately, to a final door, where, wouldnt you know it, men wearing the uniforms of Oxen Corp were standing guard. Instead of killing them now, he actually made his way through a vent, keeping tabs on just how many people wearing the logo he saw, each of them would die. After another 15 minutes, he came to the room where they were taking Alleria. Another man entered the room, and, after removing the bag from her head, placed a ring around her throat. That was it, he had seen enough, and exploded from the vents in a fury of snarling fangs and claws.


Bladewolf

Posts : 108
Points : 132
Join date : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Orchid on Sun 13 Aug 2017, 23:21



Humans, such misguided creatures. One of the most basic creatures, those that used to have just as much change as controlling the magic around them as any other race. There was once a time when the poor things needed magic as practically every creature fed off of them, from the bests of the wild to those who were born with magic in their blood. Of course all of that changed when they forsook the world around them and turned their backs on magic, turned their backs on avalon declaring those who used any a user of black magic. Perhaps it was what they were forced to do after being hunted so long. Often times the ones that preyed upon them the most were those that were aligned with darkness or had more darkness in their hearts than other races such as demons, onis, wears, and some of the more ancient vampires, even some of the first wears. Humans however were neutral of soul, those that could turn to light, to dark, or just stay in the middle. That's why those creatures were so fascinating to Light, being not a purely predatory race nor a purely prey race they could align themselves any way they wished. It was almost ad to her they a neutral race who tried to make their way in the world. Those who could adapt and fight off those who tried to bring them down. Though as time passed they went from defending themselves to attacking those they saw as a threat weather they were it not. Prey becoming predator, wipe out any they deem harmful to them, those creatures with almost the shortest of lifespans among the two legged seeking to rule the world and shape it to their own.

As an observer of life, Light had a special like for the humans there were some of her favorite races besides the more simple animals that hunted and lived in the wild. They tamed the wild as much as any other two legged race but it seemed they were going a little overkill. It was Light's job to balance souls before, and set those too out of balance back to order or eliminate those too far gone. Of course that was with her brother, but maybe alone she could have some pull on the humans in this area, rounding up magical creatures and seeking to wipe them out. And maybe while she was out it she could free any they had captured already. That was why she made her way to the city in her human form. Long hair tied back, an eye patch covering her bad eye, a black top and dark blue denim tucked into tall black boots she walked down town observing the humans going about their days. People moved from one store to the next getting or going about their shopping window or otherwise. It was strange, never before had humans known immortals existed yet gone about their lies without fear. If only they could do so without wanting to exterminate the others who share their world.

She moved along looking and listening for any who could be guards and sure enough they were scattered about here there and everywhere. Too bad none of them could see the glow around her but she was sure the humans near her could feel it. "Well, time to show off. I'm sure Kit would get a kick out of this." Light almost chuckled to herself at the thought as she made her way to a nearby craft store, taking a seat at one of the public areas where she manifested a deck of cards in her hands before spreading some out on the table. This soon got the attention of ppasser bys and here and there he read a few fortunes of those curious enough to overcome any fears they had from propaganda. Of course it wasn't long before armed guards showed up guns at the ready. "Easy now gentleman. I will willingly go with you. No need for such violence." As she spoke she cast her energy out around them, calming them and warming them to her causing them to look at her in a favorable light. Weapons lowered they gladly agreed. With that Light found herself escorted to Oxen.

----

Placed in a rather dingy room she found people coming and going asking her a variety of questions each coming into the room with the intent to bring her one place or another but their intent all dashed when Light's warmth ran over them. Eventually a man stood before her with a collar at the ready. "Oh dear man that won't prevent me from talking. And you see my power lies in my voice, that's nothing that will fade. Unless of course I am in a form that cannot talk." Though clever words and energy she found the not so clever little fools allowing her in her wolf form. Though they did place a collar on her to keep her in that form it wasn't exactly something that was up to snuff. Sure it was a cruel thing, spikes on the inside to grab and hold, but the pain wasn't anything unbearable nor anything she couldn't work at over time with enough energy. They came in the room in little groups each wanting a test of some sort from here and with enough manipulation she managed to have them walk here over to rooms with treadmills or pools so she could run and swim with wires hooked up to here here and there. So in her own little room Light focused on working away her collar and keeping the humans thinking they were getting what they wanted from here. She just had to bide her time. Once she had the collar out and she had the humans going over ‘results’ of her tests she could search the facility for any others the humans have captured.

_________________________________________________
Most active Sundays and Mondays.
Light    Justin Ex/Zack
avatar
Orchid

Posts : 21
Points : 31
Join date : 2017-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Alleria on Tue 15 Aug 2017, 01:35

Aleria's eyes rolled up to meet his, she was still heavily sedated, but she'd remember him no matter what. His fingers dug into her chin, and still she didn't flinch as he tried to get her to acknowledge him. Her silence enraging him. Blood from his wounded face dripped onto her cheek. His anger building as he couldn't get a rise from her. Soon enough; however, the male scientist cleared his throat. "Thank you gentleman for bringing this fine specimen in for testing, but I think if we are to do anything we need you And you men to leave so that we can do our jobs." he ushered them out and hit hit the button that desanititize them but shook his head At the blood that coated his floor and their specimen. As he and the other scientists did th preliminary stuff, they discovered the pins holding her ears down, the contacts that covered her gold lycan eyes. They made measurements of her skull, teeth and ears. Marveling over the similarities of a wolf but noticing the difference cataloging their findings. They took her hair samples and dirt from under nails.

Aleria could feel them surrounding her poking and prodding, the sound of their scribbling loud and pounding in her head. The lad smelt sterile clean, undertone of bleach and old blood. She could smell the women's subtle flowery perfume and the males mint tooth paste as he spoke to his co-worker. She cared not foe what they where doing but there was nothing she could do, concentrating as best she could on the energies near by. Weak and groggy she could only see the two scientist beside her and the surrounding rooms. She almost stopped her search, but she checked again having skipped over the small creatur, but something made her go back.

The small thread of her energy carressed the males energy in a shy attempt to make sense of the reading she had done on his aura. Still the scientist continued to poke and probe but She ignored them not wanting to know. She had never seen this type of aura before in a prey animal.she sent calm thoughts feelings to the creature. She could have probably easily merged with the creature, but force wasn't her way.

She waited patiently for the male to decide abd soon her did. The small thread of energy merged with his own. It didn't hurt and. If he could feel it, it'd be warm and feel safe happy, trusting.

"I. Won't hurt...you. Alleria. You..? You are hurt? I can..heal you, yes?"

She tried to form cogent thoughts but wasn't sure what all was getting crossed to him.

Alleria

Posts : 50
Points : 56
Join date : 2016-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Kara on Tue 15 Aug 2017, 14:35



"Everyone has a chapter they won't read out loud."

The moon set high in the sky but the dingy back streets with broken street lamps were untouched by its light and gave a rather unappealing look. She never understood what drew people to the population and pollution that the cities brought but that wasnt much of her concern right now. It was cool out and by this time most had gone inside, but Kara had an agenda this evening. She was meeting someone, who said they had insight to any wolves that may have been captured by the Oxen Corp and could be being held captive at this moment, a vital detail as she small group that had managed to find one another was in the mindset to recover their lost family. A puff of white fog came from red lips as she turned down one street after another, the soft padding of her boots on the pavement was one of the only sounds heard this far off the city. Looking around, Kara eyed the surrounding area trying to ease the turning feeling in her stomach that was inconsolable.


Up ahead the run down park could be seen through the fog and dark, her destination. The metal frames of the swing set stood rusty and the chains ended with no seat for children to swing upon. The slide looked as if it could crumble at any second and the jungle gym looked like it was riddled with sharp edges and rust. It had been some time since this park was given the proper care to be considered safe, but playtime wasn't the reason she was here. " Where is the skateboard ramp.." she thought, looking around the land sectioned off as the park. Off to the side she could see the hole in the ground, broken cement was littered with graffiti and was obviously no longer usable. Leaves crunched beneath her boots as she stepped forth toward the ramp, crimson eyes settling on a hooded figure standing in the middle.


Closing the distance she came to stand with a figure who was easily over a foot taller then her and double the width. Gleaming eyes looked at her from beneath the hood and was followed by a grin of bright white teeth. He didn't seem human but he wasn't a shifter like she, brow furrowed as she failed to properly place his scent to a specific species. The musky scent of wolf mixed with something else, it evaded her as to who this man really was or what he was. The small brown parcel was gripped firmly within her grasp as she tried to pick up anything from this stranger but she got no reading, it was like reading a stone.


Kara's heartbeat began to pick up as the urge to run hit her but she wasn't sure why, ignoring her instinct she spoke. "I have what you asked, tell me what I need to know." she said sternly, showing she wasn't playing games. She intended to have this interaction over with as soon as possible, excited to return to base and share her information with her family.


Character Profile



_________________________________________________

Kara

Posts : 39
Points : 45
Join date : 2016-11-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Syzygy on Tue 15 Aug 2017, 22:45

They've really let this place go to shit. He thought as he kicked a small slab of concrete past the swing set. He remembered coming here as a child with his mum, she would push his sister Adaia in the stroller whilst he ran ahead to sit on the swing. It was always his favourite thing, to go higher than an adult. “One day, when I'm an adult,”  He'd said to his mother as he begun pumping those little legs to get moving, “I'm gonna be taller than everyone.” He hadn't known it was to be true.
He had spent months in the Oxen Corporation labs. First, he had been in that magnificently tall building, and then, when the remainder of tests had commenced and finished and they had gathered the information they'd needed, he was transported to an outer city facility to commence training.
He was the first human to survive a lycan infusion, but of course he'd learned this after the success. The wrist band that they'd placed upon his arm had served as a torture device, to train his mind; and it had worked. He was an obedient little dog now; but it wasn't without it's complications.

He'd commenced training with humans, cadets at first, but his skills in combat saw him quickly climbs from beginner, to skilled in a matter of weeks. He was fast, deftly fast; and the claws that sprouted from each finger were like small daggers, each one slicing with the precision as if it had just been sharpened.
After he had devoured the militant soldiers, they'd provided him with some real lycans to test his strengths on, even some vampires. It took no time at all to work out the kinks and he very quickly realised that lycans, though powerful, were slow. It was his advantage.

But, the commander had briefed him quickly on these wolves. They were different, they controlled elements like power. They had organised a meeting with one and it was his first on the field assignment. He'd make them proud. If he didn't, they'd kill his mom. He had no choice.
Moving to the remnants of the old skate dome, he slid down it, bending the back knee for penance on the ground as he did so. His balance had been phenomenal since the transition and needn't even take the hands from his hoodie pocket.

It had been minutes before she was in the air. Her scent was sweet, almost sickly so and he could taste her on his tongue. A fleeting thought of what intercourse would feel like in such a state. He cracked a grin and was met with scarlet eyes. He stood in the lightest part of the skate ramp, but the light had cast his face in shadow, revealing only piercing blue eyes from under his hood.
She shoved the parcel into his hands, offering no formal greeting of her own and demanded information.
Feisty bitch.Well no, hello to you too.” He put the parcel securely into his hoodie pocket and rest his hands upon the squarness of it. He needn't look at it, it was all a coy anyway. His icy blue eyes were fixated upon this deliciously smelling female. He circled her once, “The Corporation has endowed their forces with new weaponry, new dowry. They aim to hit the supernatural community in force; and they rally their masses as we speak. I propose we join forces, we must in order to over come them.

_________________________________________________

Syzygy

Posts : 57
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Jasper Syer on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 02:18

Jasper's ears shot up as the door oped and the woman from before stood there. "Alright cute thing, I can't keep you as a pet but I can keep you as an 'experiment'. Don't worry I won't do any real testing on you, just observation and notes, blood samples here and there, a dna test but nothing that'll hut you. Come here." Great, a noble jackalope reduced to a lowly lab rat.... but with the smell of all that blood and the kind of stuff he heard from the other room maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Bunching himself up he reached out his nose to sniff the hand of the woman as she got closer making cooing sounds. He resisted the urge to fold his ears back at being talked to like some little pet but ah well. At lest the woman picked him up in a decent enough way, hands around him with her fingers all together under his front legs and her thumbs together in between his sholder blades. The woman really did do her research, no scruffing nonsence, no yanking his ears, no jerky movements. She just moved him right from the table to his chest. She didn't hold him like a baby or cat those felines that let themselves be held however, no she put all four of his feet up against her and he rested his head on her shoulder careful not to hit her head with an antler.... then again if he did maybe he could get down, maybe he could bolt out of that open door maybe.... "What in Sam Hill!!!!" Jasper made a quick unhappy snuffling sound as he felt... something. He almost jumped out of his skin at whatever that was. He twisted in the woman's grasp but she quickly calmed him by petting his ears. Huh, maybe it was good he didn't get her with an antler, that was rather nice. "Sorry, sorry! I know i moved too fast didn't eye. Well it's ok, lets get you to a nice little pen and let you relax. Alright? I even got a toy for you." He started to feel calmer and calmer as the woman pet him... but was that fully from the petting? There was something... something lifting his mood and something making him almost want to smile. What was that? And why did it remind him of a predictor.

Jasper didn't have much time to contemplate that as he found himself carried out of the room. Alon the way he got a glimps of a room where someone was strapped to a chair. He shuttered from nose to tail whoever that was must have been what the humans were after. They didn't look like some kind of beast but were those ears atop the head! And golden eyes! Well good thing he wasn't i the same set of woods as those eyes and ears those were made to listen for animals and trap them in their gaze! Still... they didn't deserve whatever the humans had in mind... Jasper didn't have long to think a he was brought to some sort of lab room that seemed to be the woman's. There was a desk, a computer, a microscope and a play pen. "There you go. Food, a littler box, and look!" The woman seemed so proud as she set Jasper down in front of a toilet paper tube with hay stuffed in it. Well, he was hungry... Giving the tube a nudge to roll it around it wasn't long before he was nibbling on the hey from it. As the woman got a note bad and hurriedly wrote stuff down he ate. Out of no where he jumped and twisted in the air. "Oh! A binky you must like it!" The woman said proudly. His brown ears fell back as he tried to get some dignity back. Binky, yeah right that was a jump of fear! Was that a voice!? And what was an Alleria... wait hold on... He thought over the words he heard, no felt in his mind. Well he was hurt, that snare did more than a little damage and as nice as this woman before him was she didn't do much to patch it up. Was this an Alleira? The whatever that spoke in his mind. It wasn't a threat, it wasn't out to get him, it seemed pretty kind and calming so... "Jasper. Yeah hurt. Heal? Please?" He didn't know why the person talking to him talked so scatterd and slow. Mayve thats just how this worked so he figured he shouldn't push things and just keep it simple. "Thanks? Where
you?"

Posting Order (same as join order)
Jasper
Alleria
Blade
Orchid
Kara
Syzygy
(unless Kara and Szyzgy want to make their stories go on faster then you guys just do what you did in the Fowling leads post. )
avatar
Jasper Syer

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Join date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Alleria on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 01:39

She was glad he decided to speak to her it was a great distraction from the amount of pain she was in. The cocktail they had mixed to take down her kind was laced with wolf's bane, just enough t lower the metabolism so the knock out drugs take affect. The small trace of poison burned as it traveled through her blood stream. This amount wasn't lethal but it still hurt and left her defenseless.

Warmth enveloped jasper's  foot as Aleria did what she did best. She couldn't answer him as She worked, it was taking everything to keep the pain she felt from slipping through the link and to him. She took his pain as well healing the injury.

Male scientist: She appears to be in her late to early twenties. Healthy. Now for the fun stuff. Your blood test came back negative of disease. I knew it would, but. Protocol is protocol.

I wonder why it is that your ears are still showing when you are in this form. Most I have dealt with are either one or not the or other, not a mix. Very, very interesting I'd say, would you Dr." he asked the o the scientist. He glance over at her. "Ah I see you've put him up, might be best as we wouldn't want him to get distressed with a lycan friend here and cause further injury to himself
Humming to himself he selected a long thin blade, "are you like the rest?" he mused, and slide the blade across her for arm. Blood seeped from the wound, but slowly started to heal as it was a shallow cut. "Hmm, yes yes the rapid healing." an alarm bell sounded indicating there was a commotion. Not giving it much thought, "don't worry deary, the lab is impenetrable. We are now under lock and key. He tested other blades and made the cuts deeper and longer. He tested silver and other types of metals on her watching as the skin burned and healed, burned and heal. Alerias fingers curled, sweat beaded on her brow, she was fully awake and was trembling as she held back her screams.

The healing and warmth stopped abruptly as a scream was wretched from her throat. Her body jerked but there wasn't any room for it to go as she strapped down. Her eyes flew open, meeting the doctors. Hate filled them as he smiled finally getting a reaction from her. Smoothly he slowly pulled the knife from her stomach. "There you are. Welcome to oxen corp my dear. Now don't get to upset, I didn't injure anything vital." he scribbled in his notes as to what he Did, the time. The condition of the subject. "Each one if you is different in the way you heal ...or don't."

Alleria

Posts : 50
Points : 56
Join date : 2016-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Bladewolf on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 03:45


As he exploded from the vent, he was greeted with a flash, a bang, and then, nothing. "Hm, interesting, the informant was right on to the timing, as well as the type of entrance. Alrigjt, lets get him into the restraints before he wakes up." A man with a large mechanical arm began barking orders as others moved to lift blade from the floor.

................

He jerked awake at the feeling of, something, either a needle or a blade, jabbing into his upper arm, straight through the bicep.  Head whipping around as he felt the intrusion scrape against the bone.  He reflexively tried shifting to rip the offender's head off with his razor sharp teeth, but, something felt, wrong.  It wasnt coming to him, he could feel it resting just beneath the surface, but, nothing.  Well, resting might not be the right word, he could feel it raging within him, but there seemed to be something restraining it, and he did not like it, not one bit.  "The hell with this." He thought, and reached for the shadows to tear this bastard limb from limb, the energy moved from his body, and rebounded, racking him with pain.  The sound that came from him, would have been a pained howl had his mouth been properly shaped.  Instead, it was, essentially, a scream, of a pitch that he was previously unaware he was physically capable of making.  The sheer pitch and volume however, was enough to make the aide noticeably jump as she removed the large needle.  Stepping backwards she ran into another man wearing a lab coat."Oh, doctor, the, the subject is awake."
"I can see that nurse." The man said in a stern germanic accent.  "Now, please, bring me ze examining equipment."  The woman nodded and nervously left the room.  "Yes, I had heard about you, ze one who almost eradicated one of our OTHER facilities a while ago.  Quite ze bruiser.  After reviewing some of the material on you, I knew I just had to have you.  We were actually quite lucky to have a, benefactor, who gave us ze technology for zis cage holding you.  He said if we should capture you, to tell you that, "Callahan sends his regards you filthy cur.""  The doctor began to laugh as the assistant wheeled a cart into the room.

"Now, you shall be ze second beast that we take control of.  The first, admittedly, we had to make, but, you, a true born animal, will be quite useful to our studies, and our efforts to beat back the rest of you."  What followed next, was a series of, very, very painful tests and examinations.  What came next, however, was truely horrifying.  Over the course of about 6 hours, slowly, methodically, and painfully, a metallic rail was grafted to his spine, extending from the base of his skull, to the end of his spine.  This was connected to a few other metallic points that had been injected into place on his arms and legs, giving the appearance of a very wiry exoskeleton.

"Now, do you have anything left to say to me before the final step, Fluffy?"  The scientist asked, placing one final piece against the back of his head.

"My name, is Danarius Blackthorne you son of a bitch, and I will make sure-"  

"Too late."  The doctor said, connecting a wire in the final unit.  Blade's body went stiff, and the light in his eyes shifted.  "Good, now,"  The man released the restraints and Blade fell to the ground.  "Lets go for a little walk mein haustier."  And, as the man walked out the door, Blade lumbered docilely after him.


Bladewolf

Posts : 108
Points : 132
Join date : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Kara on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 00:00



"Everyone has a chapter they won't read out loud."
(If its still ok, were gona move things along until the stories meet in the corp.)
Kara was as untrustworthy to strangers as they came and this man was no exception. Her jaw clenched as his first words spoken wasn't the information she was bartering for, but instead a greeting. She wasn't here to make friends and she didn't want to hang out and chat all night, weight shifting from one hip to another she let the corner of her lip twitch enough to show her elongated teeth. "I didnt come for formal casualties, just tell me about the other wolves." she said, her voice taking on more growl as her words were spoken. She was annoyed and her mind drifted back to the Blaze laying in the flames this morning. She longed to return to him, resume what she had left this morning and make sure he was healed.


Nott mused at the back of her consciousness, Kara could practically feel her leaning forward for a better look at the male. "He's got some pretty eyes doesnt he?" She purred, much to feline-like for Kara's liking, causing her to roll her eyes. "Not my taste.." Kara shot back unamused, though her interest did pick up as he began to circle her like a predator, eyes following his every movement. "Awe, now that you have a taste for your old flame you're going to be a cold fish, no fun." Nott basically pouted, going quiet which was greatly appreciated by Kara. She used the silence to concentrate on the man, crimson eyes weary of his behavior. She began to regret this decision, something else was happening here and she may be in for a fight.


Her brows raised as he spoke of joining forces, "what force was he anyway?"Kara thought, bewildered as to why a stranger would even ask her.  His words made her worry however, they werent ready for an all out attack yet and they didnt have the numbers to fight an army "How do you know all of this information?" Kara asked, her stance strong as her head raised to meet the icy blue eyes. "I have my own people to worry about, I just need to know who all they have captive." She said, the impatience evident in her voice. The waves rolling off this emotions made Kara uncomfortable, obvious lust and deceit crashing into her in quick crashes. Her fingers flexed at her sides as her link with darkness caused the night around them to blacken with her agitation.


Character Profile



_________________________________________________

Kara

Posts : 39
Points : 45
Join date : 2016-11-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Orchid on Sat 19 Aug 2017, 02:23

(Yeah that's fine Kara!)

It wasn't too long before food and water were offed to Light by a lone intern. Heh, not the smartest choice by the Corp but with as calm as they made them feel around her they were letting their guard down. Good. Sniffing the food and water Light thought for a moment how lucky it was a force of poison was her brother and she had a fairly good feel of what was and what was not toxic by nature or other means. With another brother water it was clear that the water was fresh. As the intern put the bowls before her reclining form and walked away she lowered her head to the water and lapped up a refreshing amount of the cool liquid. It was then she noticed the intern was staring at her. Lifting her head she made eye contact a few drops of water dripping off her chin still. Ears up she moved them just a bit watching the lad take a nervous step back. It was almost amusing him watching her every move as if she would leap at him, but at the same time he clearly wanted to be in the room. Funny her energy wasn't all that strong at the moment, she wasn't making him stay, too much exposure to the humans and the poor things would be driven as mad as an addict suddenly taken off of a drug.

"How are monsters so beautiful." Ah, he was just a curious one, and one that knew grace and beauty when he saw it. Light titled her head this way than that before shaking her head and making her fur dance around her. "Greetings human." Light spoke taking more joy than she should have in the boy suddenly jumping. "Sorry child I suppose you were told I could not speak in this from. I cannot but I can mind speak to those who are worthy. Such as you; you have much Light within your soul." It was an easy enough lie to pull off and why not insert something like that into some of the younger humans. Surely some of them were here just for the money or out of fear. "Me..me?" Asked the boy. "Yes, every human has both light and dark within them, you jut have more light than dark and more than the average person. I am not just a wolf you see, I am a spirit one who guides the world. From time to time we take physical form to do what we need to do. My job is to speak to those like you and let you know to spread your light though kindness, humility, selflessness, and just being a better person each and every day." The youth was hanging on every word and she lifted her tail in a single wag before setting her head upon crossed paws. The youth opened his mouth as if to ask a question and Light went on before he did. "I'm sorry, I'd say more but this place makes me week and I must rest. Go on and do good child." The boy gazed at her a moment longer before he left and Light went back to working on her collar.

_________________________________________________
Most active Sundays and Mondays.
Light    Justin Ex/Zack
avatar
Orchid

Posts : 21
Points : 31
Join date : 2017-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Syzygy on Sun 27 Aug 2017, 23:51

An eyebrow flickered snidely, with too much comfort at the question of just how he'd come into such knowledge. Shrugging it off Aiden allowed his startling blue orbs to wander over the playground, flickering to the streets behind and watching a small army of dark figures silently rolled in.
"Like you, I have my sources. Mine just happen the be stealthy in breaking my entering." he said dropping a hint of someone on the inside of Oxen, though not outwardly saying it.
When she continued to batter him with questions, the tall, lanky man took a step back, eyes falling back unto her as hands disappeared into his hoodie pocket and taking in a relaxed appearance.
He looked her up and down with hungry eyes, head tilted ever so slightly with hidden intentions. He was making no clear effort to conceal those intentions.
A rogue drew in the bottom lip and he bit it gently before smiling, a menacing thing that spread tear to ear. His blue eyes narrowing in delight. "Oh yes, we also must worry about our own people. Although, " he turned away, swinging a leg to walk a few steps in the opposite direction, eyes scanning with intensity to see beyond a distance, knowing what was hidden there but impressed at how well it was concealed.
Raising a hand, he pressed a finger to his lips and a whispering snigger escaped upon shaking his head. He turned to face her, spreading both arms wide "-you should pay more attention to the safety of your people. I mean,while you were tending to your boyfriend, just yesterday Alleria came to visit us in the institution."
He began walking backwards and it of reach, a smug look in those eyes. Within that sickly smile, canines began to extend past his pink lips as a transformation began to take hold.
" - but don't worry, she won't be staying long; so long as she gives us what we need."
His body convulsed and turned upon heels in one swift movement to face away from the female, curling into himself as a snarl tore through the night.
One by one a succession of lights, brighter than the sun popped open, illuminating the area completely. Flooding it with light, and at least ten foot soldiers filed in, boots heavy on the soft grass beneath their feet. In unison they stopped, surrounding Kara and a voice enveloped the area as Aiden disappeared trough the lines.
"Surrender quietly and you will not be harmed."

_________________________________________________

Syzygy

Posts : 57
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Jasper Syer on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 22:06

Whoever this Alleria was she was good at what she did. The healing was so warm and this time when he jumped he did a true binky amusing his new 'friend'. There were benefits to being cute and he counted his blessings that he was as well cared for as he expected. Exploring the pen he found a few cables that connected to the computer that he had to be picked up and moved away from after a few nibbles. repeating the process a few times it was hard not to laugh at the scientist obvious frustration. "Inelegance... average rabbit. " she said with a sigh after moving him away another time and finally giving in and covering the cord with a blanket. That he soon bounced up under his paws with a flurry of digging movements. "Maybe you are just a mutation of the strangest kind..." Letting himself be moved all the way to the litter box he made a dent in the pile of hay that resided there before doing what bunnies do best and make a mess. With a sigh the scientists went to get a broom and dust pan. While she was out anther scientist walked in with a pair of what looked like some serious scissors. Doing his best not to freak out Jasper pretended not to see the man as he ate some more hay. The man silently moved towards him and grabbed his horns. Jasper jumped kicking this way and that to escape but he couldn't reach the man as he acted fast and cut off a small prong of his horn. "Seems you have feeling in them. Fascinating ." The man left to examine the sample as the woman came in, casting him a frown on the way. "I told them to let me take care of you.. I hope your not hurt little guy. " Gently she raced down and pet his nose as and he tucked his legs under himself as he half closed his eyes and relaxed, thinking. Why had that woman not contacted him again? Was she still here? He hoped she was ok in a place like this no one was safe. At least he could act the fool and get away with it. With the way humans were to the things they so much as thought could hurt them those that looked big and dangerous were deemed too big and too dangerous to live. "Good luck..." He tired to think back to Alleria over whatever connection they had. Maybe he could escape later and help somehow... but he had no doubt it would take a while til he could make a break for it. Would she still be there by then if she somehow could?
avatar
Jasper Syer

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Join date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Kara on Wed 30 Aug 2017, 23:59



"Everyone has a chapter they won't read out loud."

Kara stood as tall as her small frame allowed, eyes beginning a dangerous glow that made her seem almost demonic. Her fangs ached as the familiar feeling of them extending within her mouth, nails taking a similar as they lengthened taking on her more useful wolven traits. He was cocky, too sure of himself. "This interaction should have been done and over with by now, he's stalling." Something pulled at the darkness in the distance of the park as if an invisible barrier was breached. Narrowing eyes looked from the immediate distance back to the male. He relaxed his stance and his icy blue stare was met with a look of pure anger.
She wished to grab him and rip his esophagus from his throat, tear at his face and chew his carcass to shreds. "Kara, there are people out there, I can feel them..." Nott urged, her tone serious with warning. "You don't think I can feel that? Get ready, were in for a fight I think. Kara warned in return, suddenly grateful she got a decent sleep last night. While she wasn't at one hundred percent, Who was these days, but she was on the better half of the scale tonight. She didn't lead on that she knew he wasn't alone but as she gathered the shadows and readied herself she prepared for whatever 'surprise' he had for her.
"There you go using that "we" word again..." Kara practically growled, watching his every move as he turned away from her. His next words sent a snarl that ripped from her throat as she stepped forth menacingly. "What in the hell do you mean Alleria came to visit?!" she yelled, hair standing up on her neck as worry and rage filled her. The night began to darken around them with her fury, making the street lights disappear from their view in the distance. "If you so much as put a scratch in her skin, I will rip you limb from limb starting with your fingers and toes and moving up." She said, her voice even and venomous. Eyes widened as she instantly caught the change and seeing her chance for attack, Kara pulled on the darkness as it closed in on him with intentions of harnessing his movements.
The click was heard first with the roar of generators firing to life. Within seconds the park was filled with so much light that Kara physically stumbled backwards and pulled her arms up to shield her eyes. Her hold of the darkness was ripped from her and dispersed outside of the lights range in such a forceful and sudden manner that it physically hurt her body as if it ripped at her. She growled and tried to regain her senses as the heavy steps of boots moved quickly within her direction and surrounded her. "Fuck you." Kara whispered as her body fell into her wolven form, tearing off towards the first soldier with speed that was uncanny for any normal wolf. Strong legs sprang as she went for the throat on the first man, terror rising in a screen that was followed by gurgles as his throat was torn into a open hole.
Blood dripped from her muzzle and fangs stained red as she snarled and dove right at the next man catching him by the chest and taking him to the ground. Jaws closed around both sides of his temple as bone crunched beneath pressure and his body went limp. She was furious, and she wasn't going down without a fight. The butt of a gun slammed against her ribs producing a painful crack and a yelp though it was quickly forgotten as red eyes laid upon her third victim.

Character Profile




Last edited by Kara on Fri 01 Sep 2017, 23:23; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________

Kara

Posts : 39
Points : 45
Join date : 2016-11-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Alleria on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 01:43

The machines she was hooked to beeped and buzzed, but as soon as she reeled her energy so he wouldn't feel the pain the scientist inflicted, the machines went crazy registering that small spark of extra energy.

Well now, that's interesting. I wonder what could have happened to make it do that. The scientist mused eyeing the female specimen in his chair who's icey glare at him didn't faze him. He had seen that look on many of her kind before, they acted tough in the beginning but soon that would go away in time.

He tapped his chin in thought. "I think your holding back little duck, but I'll see what your made of.

He whistled as he moved behind and sat the chair back in it'd relaxed position. Still keeping in tune he tightened the head strap that crossed her forehead. He left for a short time but returned with a bucket of water. Placing a towel over her face he hummed gently as he slowly poured the water over her face. Not to slow to were She could catch her breath and not fast to where he'd run out of water. Yes, this pretty duckling would show her powers soon.

Aleria gripped the hand rails, coughing and wheezing. She could not show off her power no matter what. The scientist would tire soon, get bored. She hoped. Her lungs ached but it progressed further until he did eventually run out water.

He frowned disappointed and righted her chair. Then shrugged and wrote more notes in her file.

"We'll move to phase two then."

Panting softly she reached out to him. Her voice was weary as she connected to him.

I'm...alright. Is your leg....better?  Act normal...don't give them an excuse to harm you.

She pushed a feeling of a smile his way as she attempted to give hope

In her peripheral She was as the scientist typed away on his computer.
"Water didn't work...hmmm what's available.. Ah he's busy with one of your friends"

More typing before he wheeled around and patted her knee. "Maybe fire's more your thing.

His foot pushed in the button releasing the wheels, grabbing the back of her chair He wheeled her to the next room locking the chair in place. Again with the same tune, he hummed strolling out of the room. Able to see in, he gave a small smile before rotating the dail to the right, watching as the room lit up......


Alleria

Posts : 50
Points : 56
Join date : 2016-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Bladewolf on Thu 31 Aug 2017, 21:50

Sorry for the short length, been at a loss lately.



A buzzer sounded, a large door opened and a massive furry beast lumbered into the large room. His fur was deep black, darker than pitch, which created a strange appearance against the metallic bands running down parallel to the spine. There was one thin band grafted to his skull, along with a metal patch obscuring one of his bright purple eyes. He was put through a few simple tests and motions to begin with, trotting around the large, fairly circular room, destroying a mechanized dummy designed to try fleeing from what was attacking it. None of this was particularly difficult for his command program to execute. Some of the finer motor controls were not quite mapped out and integrated yet, but, the scientist was rather happy with the results of the grafting. The superior officer who was also observing the process was impressed by the display, but, wanted to see a little more. "We have one of his friends, throw her in there, see what you can do." He ordered one of the aides, who nodded and took off at a sprint to relay the order. In relatively short order, the door into the arena opened again, and a rather haggard and roughed up looking woman was half pushed, half thrown into the room with the beast, whose attention was immediately directed towards her.

"Now, ve shall see vat he can do, shall ve?" The scientist asked, giggling at the possibilities.


Bladewolf

Posts : 108
Points : 132
Join date : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Orchid on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 22:52

After a bit more work there was a satisfying give at the spot where her energy was focused. A small crack found it's place in the collar but it still held to her. Perfect, when things settled here she could take some time to see just what was going on in this place. Clearly the humans had the tech to make one's be trapped within them if they were anything less than ancient. The only question now was how would she go about that? It would be impossible to leave the room for a with cameras everywhere and most of the rooms around her were probably made of similar material as her collar. Even so she had an idea that was worth a shot. Gathering her focus she let some energy escape from her and flow within a wide radios around her. The energy was nothing strong, no human could see it or feel it's full effects but an immortal would feel a calming warmth come to them, a gentleness that would tell them everything would be alright, there would be nothing to fear and that they were not alone. It was much like the energy she used in the forest to call the small animals to feed though any who had magic within them would know this was not a sudden calm, this was a soft greetings from a friend who wanted to help in any way they could. As she forced she tried to find out just how many others Oxen had in their clutches and what kind of plans she needed to make.


Last edited by Orchid on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 22:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color)

_________________________________________________
Most active Sundays and Mondays.
Light    Justin Ex/Zack
avatar
Orchid

Posts : 21
Points : 31
Join date : 2017-07-29
Age : 26
Location : Indiana

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Jasper Syer on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 23:19

Ears stood up like solders at attention as he heard Alleria's voice in his mind again. "I'm fine! Thank you, i'm acting as normal as I can and they don't seem to think much of it." It seemed like she was sending more thoughts to him so he was doing his best to do the same. It wasn't easy to be calm in this situation or to give her anything to help like she gave him. He wanted to give her some comfort since she went as far as to heal him but what on earth could he even do? "Go... good luck. Stay strong ok? At least your not alone in here." If only he could pass his luck onto others maybe his words would be more than just a comfort. But sometimes comfort was all someone needed. He was a social creature by nature and to a jackalpe friendship and bonds were everything. It could give you a spark, something to look forward to, something to hope and wasn't the old saying hope could move mountains?

---

Time passed and the scientist seemed to spend less time beside him and more time observing him from her desk and making notes. At least it was peaceful and nice to have some attention. Maybe he could even get this girl to let him loose and he could do some magic there or he could just jump out of his cage and do some exploring and act all cute if he got caught. Or maybe- his thoughts were interrupted as the man who had snipped his antler came back in to stand beside his cage soon joined by the woman who scooted her chair over next to him. "Were going to sequence what we get from the horn and see what his DNA looks like. If they see something they like you know they'll want to test him." The woman scoffed as the man knelt down with a smug look on his face. "I can do all testing here thank you. It's not like we've seen a plague of them in the city like the other brutes." "You say that like he's a pet but he's just a big old lab rat." Lab rat eh? Well Jasper wanted to show the man just how much a 'lab rat' could lash out. In a flash he was in the air spinning and as he landed the man let out a groan as he found himself with a face full of hot wet liquid. "What the hell!" The female sciences couldn't help but laugh. "oh well at least we know he's not someone's neutered pet. Intact males spry." Neutered? Oh boy he didn't like where this conversation was going. If there ever was any ounce of uncanny luck in him... "We could fix that." The male scientist said going to grab a towel and wipe his face. "Or we could do some breeding experiments and see if this is some kind of hereditary mutation." Yes! He didn't care if the breeding happened or not as long as the conversation of having him anything but intact changed. "You'll have to do a lot of paperwork to get that taken care of." The man said as he left to room no doubt to go find a bathroom and wash up. The woman went back to her desk imagining little baby jackalopes and muttering out loud about various theories of being born with horns as Jasper went back to doing his best to act like a simple bunny.
avatar
Jasper Syer

Posts : 7
Points : 11
Join date : 2017-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Syzygy on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 23:01

The shift from his human form to the beast form in which he had been bestowed were still excruciating; how ever, through extensive and torturous training, he had learned to tolerate the distress of bones snapping and muscles relocating in the space of thirty seconds or less. That was another thing, Aiden had managed to get the time of his shifting down from a minute and a half, to almost fifteen seconds most times.
The excitement of his first real fight was eminent in the speed in which he went from man to wolf now.
The baron space of the park and empty streets erupted in the sounds of a yell, a battle cry that quickly escalated to a deep throated roar which echoed off the broken buildings. Long, arms swung in front of a sleek and toned body in stretching movements, his breath a fog upon the air despite the absence of chill. Icy blue eyes glowed in the darkness beyond the boundary of flood lights and soldiers stepped back in obvious fear, or perhaps that was his ego telling him that. Either way, he was hungry for the agility, ease and precision this form gave him.
The gargled screams of a comrade filled the empty air as the mans throat was stolen from him and Aiden closed his eyes to listen to the man suffocate on his own life force. It was strange, the pleasure he gained from a sound that once would have disturbed him so.
Filling his air with lungs, the white beast crouched, watching the small wolf as she tore down another of his comrades, a long and dark claw ran sweetly over the bitumen at his feet and he lowered his head, watching the female from the shadow of the concave of his brow.
She was brilliant he surmised, clean in her movements and precise in her aim. He found himself smiling, perhaps Boss would allow him to take her as his own. He almost giggled with delight.
Then, without word, Aiden launched forwards with a rapid gate and within five strides, passed through the flood lights, becoming a sterling white blur as he swiftly closed the distance.
Slender fingers curled into large palms, claws sheathing tightly there as he lowered his left shoulder in charge; eyes burning like brilliant sapphires locked onto his prey. At the last moment, he tucked his head gingerly into his chest, shielding himself from the blow and gave one final lunge, if Kara did not move fast enough, he would pummel his shoulder into the side of her chest.

_________________________________________________

Syzygy

Posts : 57
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Kara on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 02:56



"Everyone has a chapter they won't read out loud."

Kara had staggered back in reaction to the hard butt of the gun hitting against her ribs, the crack of bone made a sickening crunch as pain radiated from the spot but it only took a fraction of a second for Kara to regain her sense and step menacingly toward the man who had hit her, teeth bared. "Big mistake." she said through a growl as she darted in his direction, grabbing the gun out of his hand with teeth while dodging to the right so she placed herself behind the soldier, her body twisting to face him. Her shift was as quick and effortless as always while bare human feet landed on the ground and red eyes took aim on his back. He had just enough time to turn and look down the barrel of his own rifle with wide eyes full of fear before she pulled the trigger, gunpowder permeating the air around her as the loud boom of the shot rang over the park. His body slumped to the ground almost instantly while she emptied the barrel before chucking the gun off into the distance. "I don't need weapons to kill you all." she mumbled angrily, raising her eyes to look at the group of soldiers who stared back at her with both hatred and apprehension. "Alright, who's next?" she said, standing to her full height she looked defiantly at the crowd.


She was about to move onto the next however a loud bellowing roar was heard over the park and it seemed that everyone stood still, including Kara. If she hadn't known better she thought maybe Blade or Blaze had come to join the fray, but their scents were nowhere to be found when she inhaled to scent the area. Instead, the heavy musk of unfamiliar werewolf stung her nose and turned her attention in his general direction but the sea of light and men blocked the majority of her view. It was as if the soldiers knew, seeing as they one by one stepped out of the way of a massive white creature with eyes the color of blue fire. The scent of fear came from every human soldier that stood in the vicinity mixed with the overwhelming amount of high intensity emotions that crashed against her in the usual waves. She closed her eyes for a brief second to try to block out the onslaught of feelings but her time was cut short. She realized a second too late as his charge was quicker than expected, her human form dropping back into her pelt just as the male was on her and driving her back with a forceful blow to the side.


He hit her side hard as Kara bounced off his body and tumbled backwards, her body sliding to a halt as the dust settled. To say that the attack didn't hurt was a lie, but she would never admit that as she pulled her body from the earth and gave it a good shake to regain her composure. The light was still disorienting and left her to rely on her own fighting skills without her elemental power, but as Kara stood she faced down the brute as if it didn't matter, she'd rather die then be captured. He was a fast as he was big, the force of his blow showing the obvious lycan strength that he possessed. Quickly she calculated and scanned the area, she would need to be faster and dead on in her aim if she were to take the male down. With steady paws she charged back with all the strength her body had, springing from her hind legs to leap up looking as if she was going for the throat. Though she aimed to slip over his shoulder and come from behind, moving to leap onto his back and shift. Her plan was to leap to sit on his shoulders while snapping his neck in one clean movement.


Character Profile



_________________________________________________

Kara

Posts : 39
Points : 45
Join date : 2016-11-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Alleria on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 20:35

Aleria was thankful for the pain it made her mind unfocused, abd therefore she couldn't think of what the doctor was doing next. It helped tamp down her fear as we'll, But this had to end...didn't it? Soon was strolled in to a room, her blurry eyes looked from one corner of the next, nothing seemed out of place except the rows of nozzles on the floor. She didn't have time to wonder for long as she heard a hissing noise, smelt the fumes and soon the room was full of flames. The temperature rose With each second She was in there. Her wet clothes and hair soon dried and it became unbearable to to breath. The heat formed welts on her skin, turning then raw and bloody. Her fingers curled against the arm rest of her chair as She strained not to scream. She didn't want to give them that.

He watched on as the flames filled the room, as she writhed in her chair trying to escape, how her muscles clenched in her jaw to stop the screams from spilling out. A wrinkled finger pushed the inter com "little wolf, just show me something extraordinary. I know you have something to show me. Once You do this all ends."

The intercom clicked off as he removed his finger from the button.

Aleria stifled a scream as She broke her thumbs on both hands and slid her arms free of the restraints. She reached up and undid the strap to her neck and head then bent down to undo those around her legs. She knew he saw and She was trying to hurry before they came.

She removed the last of The restraints just as the opened and filled with the soldiers that had brought her here. Body covered in burns and sores she painted heavily as She eyed them all.

They advanced as one and She dodged the first blow knocking him to the side but she just wasn't fast enough as the butt of the gun cracked against her face and everything went dark.

......

She felt hands shove her from behind this action waking her. She fell to her hands and knees inside the room, heard the door lock

Alleria

Posts : 50
Points : 56
Join date : 2016-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Syzygy on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 23:07

The crunch of ribs as they retracted and flexed under the force at the butt of his shoulder was excitable and as Kara rolled to a hault, Aiden raised once more. Arms spread wide, fingers curling and flexing as he paused for a breif moment to reflect upon his size and stature in this moment. Those icy orbs watched as the female tumbled upon the ground, and the moment there was pause in her movements, the white lycan launched forward, ripping the air apart with his mighty roar.
Legs pumped viciously under his lean body, digits upon the end of elongated feet spread wide to catch the ground in traction and claws dug thickly into the grass, tearing it from the earth as he propelled forward.
Kara was on her feet faster than he had anticipated and as swiftly as she had recovered, she was running to close the gap between them just as he was. Aiden raise his arm, ready to swipe at the female with claws as big as small knives and as he did so, the female leapt from his grasp, bounding over his shoulder. While his keen eyes kept her within sight, his long body could not keep up as with the sudden movement.
His body twisted in an attempt to keep up with her paces, watching as the fur slipped from her body and a woman began to take shape. His shining teeth slipped from underneath thickly black lips, so white, they were untainted from the blood of enemies due to his newly acquired nature.
He had continued to swivel his torso as she had leapt over him, but in the midst of the sudden misdirection, his footing had slipped, stubbing his toe into the floor and forcing him into a tumble.
His legs fought for their stability, but could not find such a grip. So in a swift adjustment, he tucked his shoulder towards his chest, protecting his arms, and tucking his head under for safety to roll instead of the face plant he had been destined for.
Karas grip slipped over his head, unbeknown to Aiden he had slipped from the grasp of death and hit the ground with a loud thump entering a less than graceful tumble rather than the roll he had been going for.
He recovered quickly, springing upwards and onto his feet in a crouch facing the young woman whom now stood before him in nothing but the clothes she was born in; but as the adrenaline coursed through his veins, the beast barely noticed as he launched back towards her, leaping like a wolf and using all four of his paws to gain speed through traction upon the grassed ground. His shoulders moved witj feline grace, the added momentum of humanesque limbs aiding his posture for ease and lithe movements. At the last moment before the distance was closed between them, Aiden sprung from the ground, aiming to leap at Karas form. Long arms extended he had aimed to catch her head on, hoping that the massive form barrelling towards her would be enough to excite fear and misjudgement in her mind.
If she was not to move out of his path, he would encase her in his grip, squeezing her form tightly in his strong arms and, without protecting either himself or Kara, the two would fly backwards and into the ground, knocking the wind from her lungs.

_________________________________________________

Syzygy

Posts : 57
Points : 71
Join date : 2016-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Kara on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 22:25



"Everyone has a chapter they won't read out loud."

"He's big enough to be clumsy. Kara  silently noted as her body moved over Aidens head while missing her intended target. Her body twistedto land in a crouching position facing the brute. She had watched his form stumble upon turning too fast, catching himself with a roll. "lucky bastard, he missed that by tripping.. Kara came to the conclusion that though he was surprisingly fast, grace and balance didn't accompany that. As soon as the male rolled and recovered his footing in a crouch she readied herself. Kara stood with her brow raised at the male, meeting his blue eyes with her own defiant look. Again within a flash the male bolted in her direction, quickly closing the space between them and leaping to engulf her form.


Kara narrowed her gaze, he seemed to be focused on only attack and had little in way of strategy or plan. True to her assumption the male was on the attack as soon as he recovered himself, barrelling straight for her . With his straightforward attack it was easy for Kara to dodge to the right, effectively staying out of his grasp. It wasnt often that Kara used her emphatic abilities but he was no friend so the intrusion into his mind was no concern to the female. She focused on his form and the emotions rolling off him. To her surprise she felt little in ways of rage but instead excitement and thrill at the power he was experiencing. She wasn't sure why one would take joy into capturing or harming others like them but her abilities didn't allow her to see that far into people's minds. She expected him to turn on her again, recovering from her dodge and continuing his attack. Moving back behind the Lycan, Kara shifted again before coming to a stop and facing him.


The look on her face was impassive as eyes glowed red, invisible waves rolling off her body and spreading around her like a ripple effect. She pushed out disorientation in massive amounts, hoping to disable the male long enough to get a heads up on him. With his strength and speed, her normal advantages were at a loss. She could only hope to maneuver around him long enough to tire him out and leave her an opportunity to attack. Kara paid no mind at this point to the soldiers that surrounded them, watching two beast's fight in the open. Kara growled as she stood firmly waiting to see if her power would have enough of a effect on the lycan.


Character Profile



_________________________________________________

Kara

Posts : 39
Points : 45
Join date : 2016-11-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: "...Huh..." (Open!)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum