Switch Account

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Fri 21 Apr 2023 - 6:17
Site Admins Cashan

Cashan
Cashan
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Future  Empty Welcome to the Future

Post by CashanTue 14 Feb 2023 - 12:29

Welcome to the future, five years into the future.

For everyone's ease, I will write a brief synopsis regarding established groups and changes within the world. I will try not to get into individual characters too much unless it's relevant to other characters or need to be known by a group.

If you can, please update your character's bios to fill in the gap and add to the individual characters' time during this jump.

I would appreciate it if you would all read below and keep this in mind while posting.

Ox Corp
The vaccine programme went public three years ago. What was supposed to be a way to protect the public from vampirism has become a money racket. The company provides these vaccines at a premium, meaning only those deemed worthy or rich enough can access the elixir. Despite the efforts of the CEO, the vaccine remains unattainable to most people. They are, however, now working on a new vaccine to combat lycanism.

The Apex programme has remained intact, but due to the lack of Immortal activity, the programme has failed to expand to the original planned scope.

Vampires
As far as the outside world is concerned, the Death Coven died in the Black Woods when Ox Corp attacked. Their existence is now a closely guarded secret held by the remaining family members, the Irae Pack and Coran's resistance. They currently reside in St Eugenes Block. Cass is the face of the clinic and St Eugenes; however, she is simply the human face used to conceal Hope's dealings.

New Hope Clinic poses as a free human clinic but is used as a blood source for the Coven and as a place where Immortals can go to heal and recover in secret. It acts as a medical sanctuary for any Immortal and is neutral territory. Fighting among patients is not tolerated.

Wolves
Zigan is now the alpha of the Kostas pack, and they reside in St Judes, which has been converted for their needs. They live in the city, and other positions and the ins and outs can be discussed among pack members. Blaze is known to be dead; however, the whereabouts of Mikayla and Kyros are unknown, and they have been missing for five years.

The Resistance
Coran resistance has maintained ties with the vampires and wolves he once housed. His opposition is based in the warehouse, and they work to keep Saints safe from Ox Corps' influence.

He works closely with the New Hope Clinic, and nothing happens on his territory without him knowing.

Witches
The witches' presence in Sole Town has decreased with Rosalina returning to her homeland and a smaller sect of her coven left in Otara Mortus overseen by her daughter Gwyneth who acts as High Priestess in her absence.

The Black Woods
The Black Woods is now the Black Expanse as the woods have been burnt to the ground.

Saints Stand
There are new boards in Saints Stand, and old boards or places have been combined into Sin Strip, so make sure to check them out.

If there is anything you feel needs to be added that would be known in the world, please feel free to add it below. All threads have been archived and can be found in Thread Archives.

I hope you all enjoy the changes, and I can't wait to start this next chapter.

Cassie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum